Account Manager makes handling your SMECO account convenient, easy, and efficient.
Set up your Notification Preferences:
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click the link for Notification Preferences in the Account Service section of the screen.
- When you get to the Notification Preferences center, you can set up several phone numbers and e-mail addresses for your account.
You can set up text or e-mail messages for the following notices:
- Past Due
- High Bill Alerts
You can also set up e-mail addresses to receive Personalized Weekly Updates.
Features of Account Manager:
- Sign up for paperless billing to receive your bill and payment notices by e-mail or text
- Review your bills and payments
- Update your contact information
- Enroll in Budget Billing to make your bill the same every month
- Enroll in AutoPay or update payment information
- Set up your wallet for paying by text
- Stop service to disconnect your account
- Energy Use Details graphs show energy use and monthly bill information, along with average temperatures, to provide insights into how much energy you use and when you use it.
- Not only can you see monthly meter readings, you can also see weekly and hourly energy use info.
- Want to see if you would benefit from Time-of-Use (TOU) rates? Click the Rate Comparison tab to see how TOU might save you money.
- Looking for Ways to Save? You’ll find handy tips to help you reduce your bill on this tab.
- Compare this month’s bill to last month or your bill for last year using the Bill Comparison tab.
- Want to know how much your bill will be this month? Look at the Bill Forecast tab to see an estimate of your upcoming bill. (It’s based on how much electricity you’ve used so far during the current billing period, the weather, and the number of days in the billing period.)
- How does your energy use compare to other homes that are similar to yours? Look under the Neighbor Comparison tab.
- What’s the biggest part of your bill? Heating? Cooling? Water heating? Review the Energy Use Profile tab to see an estimate of what’s using the most electricity in your household.
You can also download our mobile app, SMECO 24/7. The Energy Use Details tab is available in the app.