When it’s time to decide which energy efficiency improvements are right for your home and budget, consider the instant rebates available from SMECO to help offset costs. You could save up to $7,500!
To be eligible for instant rebates, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- This offer is open to all current SMECO residential customer-members applying through the Home Energy Improvement Program only.
- Homes must be located in SMECO’s service area.
- Participants applying for Home Energy Improvement Program rebates must have a central air conditioning unit, air-source heat pump, or other primary electric heating system, and receive electric service from SMECO. (Customers who purchase energy from an alternate supplier are also eligible.)
- Customer-members applying for HVAC-only incentives should submit a rebate application through the Residential Heating and Cooling Rebate Program.
- Certain eligible improvements might have additional requirements. To see if you qualify, request a home energy analysis with a SMECO Energy Advisor.
Get started with SMECO’s Home Energy Improvement Program!
- Request an Appointment
- How to Participate
- Typical Improvements
- Ask an Energy Advisor
- Additional Resources
- SMECO Energy Efficiency Programs
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.