SMECO’s Residential Heating and Cooling Program is helping customer-members save energy and money on their heating and cooling systems, while building new business for your company. Becoming a Participating Contractor is easy, and offers tangible benefits for HVAC professionals, including:
- A listing on SMECO’s online Participating Contractor Directory
- Connection to clients looking for services
- Territory-wide program marketing and outreach support
Program Requirements and Rebate Applications:
Learn more about each program’s specifications below – to expedite application processing, rebate applications must be submitted through the online rebate application links. Be sure to review and sign the program Terms and Conditions as it relates to the online applications.
Terms and Conditions (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2020)
Participating contractors have two options for printing additional copies of the SMECO HVAC Rebate brochure for customers.
- Print through a print vendor of your choice. If you'd prefer to find your own print vendor, we have provided a print-ready PDF file of the brochure in the link below. Simply choose a print vendor whose services fit your pricing needs and email this PDF file to the vendor along with your specific requirements in terms of quantities and delivery options.
- Print through our vendor. SMECO has negotiated special pricing with preferred print vendor, Seyran LLC. Pricing for specific quantities is listed below. The prices quoted do not include sales tax (6% for Maryland businesses) or shipping.
For additional questions or to place an order, call or e-mail:
Please be sure to include the quantity of SMECO brochures you would like to order and the address to which they should be shipped.
Brochures will be printed on 100# White Gloss Paper, cut to 8" x 11" and trifold (Letter fold). Due to the number of orders, it is not possible to add individual contractor logos to the brochure.
- 50 - $63.38
- 75 - $77.66
- 100 - $94.75
- 150 - $134.57
* To obtain pricing for additional quantities, please contact the printer directly. Prices good through December 31, 2017.
Call 1-877-818-4094 for more information about the program, to learn more about becoming a participating contractor, requirements, and qualifying equipment specifications.
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.