- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Consortium of Energy Efficiency
- ENERGY STAR
- DesignLights™ Consortium
The Maryland Energy Administration offers two grants for businesses to improve their energy efficiency.
- The EmPower MD CHP Grant Program can help Maryland businesses implement CHP technologies in commercial, industrial, institutional and critical infrastructure facilities (including health care, wastewater treatment and essential state and local government facilities).
- The Mathias Agriculture Grant Program can help agricultural businesses implement energy efficiency projects or combined energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
The National Energy Improvement Fund offers convenient online processing for financing a business's energy improvements.
- The HBC Energy Capital has an online portal to help customers and contractors customize lease and loan financing options, and eliminate first-cost barriers to energy improvements like lighting, HVAC, and renewable energy. Project size can range from less than $10,000 to multi-millions.
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.