- Save money right at the register with instant discounts of up to 100 percent of the incremental cost of qualifying products.
- Lower your energy use and save on energy costs.
- Increase employee and customer satisfaction with better light quality.
Instant Savings for Business offers discounted pricing to SMECO commercial customers on qualifying energy-efficient products. Simply visit or call a participating local distributor to get instant discounts when you make energy-efficient purchases.
Save money with these instant discounts:
- NEW - $1.00 off Type B TLED (T8 and T5/T5HO)
- $2 off reduced wattage fluorescent lamps (T8 and T5/T5HO)*
- $4 off Type A TLED (T8 and T5/T5HO)**
- $5 off LED A19 lamps***
- $8 off LED A21 lamps***
- $6 off LED Candelabra***
- $5 off LED Globes***
- $9 off LED CFL replacement lamps (CFLEDs)***
- $6 off LED integral replacement lamps (BR and R)***
- $6 off LED MR16 lamps***
- $6 off LED PAR20***
- $9 off LED PAR30 lamps***
- $12 off LED PAR38 lamps***
- $13 off LED recessed small trim kits (less than 8") - standard output****
* $0.75 minimum contribution for fluorescent lamps
** $2 minimum customer-member contribution for Type A TLED lamps
*** $1 minimum contribution for LED lamps
**** $1 minimum contribution for LED recessed small trim kits (less than 8") - standard output
Visit a participating distributor to start receiving instant discounts for your business!
Eligibility:Instant Savings for Business is available to SMECO business customers and contractors who install qualifying products in commercial facilities within SMECO’s service area. SMECO business customers who accept promotional pricing through Instant Savings for Business may not apply for any additional incentives for the same equipment, nor are they eligible for any additional price markdowns.
Get more ways to save energy and receive incentives for other energy-efficiency projects through SMECO’s Business Solutions program.
Find out how the Maryland Energy Administration EmPOWER Maryland CHP Grant Program can help Maryland businesses implement combined heat and power technologies in healthcare and publicly owned wastewater treatment facilities.
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.